Monday, August 18, 2014

Curtain & Bath Outlet Allium Fabric Splash Shower Curtain Review

*I received a shower curtain from Curtain & Bath Outlet in exchange for an honest review.

A little while back I  reviewed a pair of woven grommet curtains from Curtain & Bath Outlet. I was so delighted with those curtains that I reached out to them once more for a review of one of their shower curtains.

Curtain & Bath Outlet offers a lot of home decor products on their site. You can find everything from window treatments to accent furniture. So, I was thrilled when they gave me this opportunity to review their Allium Fabric Splash Shower Curtain.

Product description:
Price: $24.99
Color choice: Lavendar
Create a fresh new look in your bathroom with this beautiful floral fabric shower curtain by Splash Home.
100% Polyester
Easy to clean
Measures: 70 x 72 inches

What did I think?
I like the brilliant white background and the vibrant pop of colors from the large Allium floral design. I like the stylish design, it really helps to update our bathroom. The fabric is soft, lightweight and almost sheer.  I paired it with a cream color liner that really made the colors come to life. Our bathroom is fairly small and it helps to brighten up the entire room.
Thanks Curtain & Bath Outlet for letting me review this nice shower curtain.

Buy it:
You can purchase a shower curtain like this one or browse their entire selection of home decor products by visiting: www.curtainandbathoutlet.com


*I received the product mentioned above in exchange for an honest review. No monetary compensation was received. The opinions stated here are entirely my own.

10 comments:

  1. I really like the curtain. I like that it is neutral but at the same time has a pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shower curtain! Never heard of this site before, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh I love this shower curtain. I love the extra little color it gives without being too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty shower curtain! It's sure to liven up a bathroom with white walls like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shower curtain looks amazing, I would love to have something like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the pop of color that would liven up any bathroom! On a different note----The little girl is adorable, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that this curtain is super adorable. It looks so light and cheery. Just what you need when you are trying to wake up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh that is a beautiful curtain. Something different from the ones I've had.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that curtain, so cute. goes well in your bathroom as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to get this curtain for my mother's bathroom she would love this one.
    heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated!